Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 53!!! Blog 3....

Well for what started out to intend to be a daily blog, has turned into LIFE! How does that thing get in my way all the time? I would tell you all that has gone on, but let's face it, you don't have the time to read, and I don't have the time to post it-obviously! Recap shall we: In the past month and a half I have; switched my second job to hallmark, worked more then I ever have before in my whole life, was under water for nearly 2 weeks stright, missed more church then I ever have in my life, and been challenged in too many ways to mention... Life has been "challenging" to say the least! But nothing that "super jenn" cant get through. I'm jennifer I'm supposed to conquer all, right? Yea, I'll keep thinking that too.
I won't complain about life, I know things could be MUCH worse. I'm truly blessed. Things may not be how I want or what I expected but it's what's on my plate and I need to just dig in, pray hard, and be prepared for what God has in store. MUCH easier said then done! Right?!??
Ive been trying to live by a phrase I've Learned a few years ago, "I'm working on me" seems like a daily task these days. I sometimes forget in the bustle of everything to work on me. I cannot forget who I am living my life for. Like I said before, I've never missed this much church before... When did I ever become so busy that God was fourced-by me-to ride along and help only when I turned to Him. Isn't He supposed to be the driver? I'm jus supposed to go along and be ready tk listen an obey...
I guess I'm just tired, I'm ready for life to just keep going and for me to allow God to take control again... I just want to SLOW DOWN! it's obvious that I'm in need of it!
So for hopefully the first and last of a serious blog I'll be out. Maybe I'll stop life once in a while and keep this blog some company, it must get bored when I'm not around!
So keep looking for more post in another day in the life of me, jennifer!

1 comment:

  1. I love that saying....."I'm workin on me." I can sure use that one!

    ReplyDelete