Friday, March 18, 2011

has about gone mad!

IM BACK!! Yea, busy busy busy!  Half the time i dont know how i even do it!  It seems like before i know it is is about midnight and i still have a pile of things to do.  Lets recap the last few days shall we...
Journey with me will you back to Tuesday, a good day.... A day off, which comes VERY rare for me!!  But Tuesdays are the best days, because it is soccer day! Wake up late, but of course i sleep in as long as i can, and laze around all day.  Realize that mother nature hates me, so it is incredibly cold out again, guess who had to cancel soccer... yea, me!  I found myself though that night sleeping until about 9pm, waking up and having too much energy to go to bed until around 3... Oh how i "love" 3am... yea, thats when my world is alive.  Seems like i lay in bed many nights at 3am playing with my iphone, or reading, whatever.  But still 3am is MY hour!  Did i mention that my alarm goes off at 5am on wednesday mornings?  SURPRISE!! 5am Wednesday morning, i roll out of bed and slowly get dressed.  Seemed to be slower then usual.  I pack my daily bag and i am off to the mystical land of Kroger... YEPPIE!!  I end my shift and head off to the engaging world of Hallmark where i do yet another shift.  Did i mention that by the time both shifts had ended i was on my feet for over 9 hours?  FUN!!  I end my shift and rush out to soccer, where we have a longer practice to make up for all the lost time.  I decide around 7-after practice- to go visit my sister, brother in law, nephew, and niece...  I get there to find my sister injured and on crutches.  And guess who wanted to spend the night with aunt Jenn.. Oh yes, and I'm SUCH a soccer for his beautiful face!!  I ask my sister what time he goes to bed, she responds with, "whenever u lay him down." Ok, now what time does he wake up? Her answer, "8:30, or 9" Doesnt sound too bad.  So i take him.  We get to my house where he is overjoyed with my cats, running around the house playing having the time of his life.  Midnight rolls around and i finally wrestle him to his bed.  Remember how i was up at 5am?? Finally i fall asleep around 1, and i hear shuffling around 4... Mr. Landon wasnt sleeping his best, and at 5am-ON MY DAY OFF- he is up crying... FOR REAL KID?!?!?!  I put in his favorite movie and about an hour later he falls back to sleep, short lived thought.  He was up again at 8:30.. Oh children.  Sleepy aunt Jenn gets up, makes pancakes, and we are off on our day.  We shopped, ate lunch, and hung out.  After getting him back to his parents i had about an hour window to rest.  But short lived of course.  Off back to soccer, 5-7 and had to run errands after.  No fear though, i get those 5th and 6th winds.... Finally home a little after 9 and in bed by midnight.  Up today at 5am, to work from 6am-8pm... on my feet the whole time.... Gee am i tired!  I am blessed to have the strength, but some days, i know it is directly from God, but this does not seem humanly possible sometimes.
Hopefully life will calm down from here.  Busy weekend ahead, and lots to do.  Im a go-getter- what can i say?  Staying busy is just my thing.  I wouldnt know what to do with myself if i didnt have things to do.  Now off to shower and bed, so i can get back up at 5am, and start all over!  So until next time, keep this in mind... There are over 40 million Americans that have chronic halitosis, which is bad breath that never goes away....
Keep looking for more post of another day in the life of me! Jennifer!

2 comments:

  1. You make me tired and I have 4 kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make myself tired just reading it... I usually never realize how tired I am until I stop for a few mins

    ReplyDelete