Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quickly...

So I thought I would quickly write a blog to express my feelings: so for about the past 4 days God has been rocking my world, one thing after another... Not bad o suppose... An it feels like daily I am going to my friends requesting prayer for these situations, again, not bad.. Well here is my expression time: I am SO THANKFUL to serve a God that had allowed me to be surrounded around people that are willing yo pray for my situations, even if they are every day... I serve a God that no matter how big or small the situation He hears me cry out to Him. I am again SO THANKFUL to have these people by my side!

2 comments:

  1. Amen Jen! I, too, am thankful to be surrounded by Godly folks! I need them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady....did you get abducted by aliens or what? This blog is lonely without you! If the aliens do have you...send me a vibe....I'm ready to send Buzz Lightyear to your rescue!

    ReplyDelete