Monday, May 9, 2011

Super heroes aren't supposed to get sick...

Super heroes arent supposed to get sick.. And I can tell myself that I'm not super hero; but I won't believe it until my life slows down. My life did actually slow down today... Well more for the fact that I was home sleeping this whatever I have off... But sooner then I would like I'll be out "fighting crime again" oh no wait, that's just working! Silly me!! No super hero here, just a busy person! :)
Well my last post was a little sad :( <--- sad face... But this one does have some light shed! :) <---epic happy face! I had decided that after my last post things HAD to change, makes sense! And I went to church expecting things to change, I had no doubt in my mind that I would b praying and that things were going to get better.. And guess what, they did! I guess it's all about surrenderance and just a willingness to let it happen. I can desire all I want, and be tired of it all I want. But if I haven't surrendered or if I'm not willing to allow God to move for me... Why would it happen? So for now, that is taken care of.
Life should be easy this week. Little work, had to pass up a trip to florida... Sad sad SAD DAY!! :( if I could only get one shift covered... Oh well... And a little soccer, happy the season is nearly over and I can have a little more free time!!! :) I miss my kids but I'm always happy to have a break!
Nothing really exciting to report or talk about... Hum, maybe a daily blog isn't a good idea... Now that's something to think about... So I'll b off for now. Don't forget to come back and keep looking for post of the daily life if me, jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment