Monday, March 14, 2011

day one, blog one

Its 5:00AM and that stupid thing is going off again, oh wait, its my alarm clock... snooze, snooze, snooze, and one last snooze...  Now its 5:45AM, i have 15 minutes to get up, get dressed, and make about a 7 minute drive to work, and of course i make it right in time!! (Now thats skill).
Who am I?  I am a typical girl, doing typical girl things, sure!!  Im a work-a-holic who spends most of her time on her IPhone, work, church, or bed.  Thats about it.  For real!!  When I'm not doing one of those things, i am coaching soccer, because while a nice dressy skirt, blouse, shoes, and my hair pretty is nice, i love to kick back in a skirt, tshirt, and cleats and rock the soccer field!  Im not intimidated by men and love to hang out with my friends-when i find time!  I love the idea of a good book, music, and chilling on the couch reading, but never find time to do any of that!  Im constantly on the go, which works out for me, because you add in my ADHD and my normal personality and you have a good day when Im around!! :)
Its now 11:00Am and its its time to leave work, well to go home and change for work again...  Day one, part two!!  Time for another 5 hour shift... "yeppie".  This shift goes by quickly though!!  And 5:00PM rolls around before i even knew it!!  I rush home and quickly put on my comfee clothes and make me some dinner.  Tonight is some soup stuff with shrimp in it, it is actually a lot worse then i thought it would be... sad day...  But no worries, its healthy!!  Right??
Well Im off for now... Time to work out, and go to bed.  But keep reading because every day is a little different when it is a day in the life of me, Jennifer! So for now, buckle up, because its the law!

5 comments:

  1. This Blog thing is contagious, isn't it? I'll be checking in on the Life of Jennifer! So make it exciting! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a contagiousness...(dont think that is a real word) to you that I love! You are simply you.......... and that brings a smile to my heart!

    ReplyDelete